The ultimate form of expression--nothing says you are devoted to something like having it imprinted on your skin for the rest of your life. When you get a tattoo, there will be no turning back-without expensive tattoo removal procedures, you are stuck with your ink for the rest of your life. It would be wise for you to carefully think it over before you decide that you really want to get a tattoo.
510203050100 pcs Tattoo Needles Tube 3 4 Grip with Tip RL RS F M1 M2 RM
Time Remaining: 18d 18h 50m
Buy It Now for only: $58.99
Beginner Complete Tattoo Kit 2 Machine Gun 40 Color Ink Power Supply Tip Needle
Time Remaining: 11d 21h 29m
Buy It Now for only: $35.95
Solong Tattoo Complete Tattoo Kit 4 Machine Gun 54 Ink Power Set Case TK456
Time Remaining: 29d 18h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $57.69
10 20 25 40 50 100 pcs Disposable Tattoo Needle Tube 3 4 Grip with Tip RT FT DT
Time Remaining: 18d 17h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $45.99
Beginner Complete Tattoo Kit 4 Machine Power Supply Set Grip 40 color Ink Needle
Time Remaining: 29d 22h 56m
Buy It Now for only: $52.95
5102050100 pcs Tattoo Practice Skin for Needle Machine Supply 8X6 skins
Time Remaining: 21d 19h 47m
Buy It Now for only: $38.99
5102550100 pcs Sterile Disposable Tattoo Needle with Tube 3 4 Grip and Tip
Time Remaining: 15d 14h 12m
Buy It Now for only: $31.99
Complete Tattoo Kit Professional Inkstar 2 Machine ROTARY Set GUN 20 Colors Ink
Time Remaining: 18d 14h 24m
Buy It Now for only: $39.99
If you are thinking of getting yourself a tattoo then the following tips will help ensure that you won't be doing something that you could regret later:
1. Take Some Time and Think About It - Remember that you will be carrying your tattoo for the rest of your life, so taking a bit of time to think about what kind of tattoo to get is a good thing to do. When people get tattoos, they usually do it to commemorate an important person or event in their lives, so think about something or someone who you will always want to remember and base your tattoo on that or face expensive and painful laser tattoo removal.
2. Research - Find a reputable tattoo parlor, a place that has all the necessary health permits proving that they use clean tools and equipment. If you are not familiar about the tattoo industry, you may want to pick up a couple of tattoo magazines or maybe even go to a tattoo convention and check out a couple of booths.
3. Consult with the Artist Regarding the Tattoo Design - You might already have a design in mind, but if you really want your tattoo to come out looking great, you would be wise to heed the advice of your tattoo artist. Some designs may look great on a flat piece of paper, but when transferred onto the skin the design gets warped and won't look as good as you first though it would. Tattoo artists take pride on their work and they would never want to create something that they think will look ugly, so a reputable tattoo artist will be honest with you and let you know his or her honest opinion-trust the experience of the artist.
4. Decide On A Body Location - Finding the right place on your body is almost as important as deciding on a design. If you do not want everyone to know you got a tattoo then you should place it where your clothes will normally cover it up, like on your upper arm or maybe your shoulder blades.
5. Prepare Yourself Mentally - Getting tattooed will hurt, especially when you are getting it done on a part of your body that has a lot of pain receptors, like at the side of your torso just above the kidneys. You might find it helpful to psych yourself up and mentally prepare yourself for the pain to come.
Here's a tip: think about the absolute worst kind of pain you can possibly experience so that when the tattooing session actually starts, the pain will seem like a relief as compared to what you imagined. Know yourself-some people have higher tolerance to pain than others-it helps if you are honest and realistic with yourself so that while acknowledging that it WILL hurt, you will not psych yourself out of the experience.
Just like diamonds, tattoos are forever, so wouldn't you want to be stuck with something that you know you're going to regret after a couple of years?
Keep these 5 tattoo tips in mind these when you are planning on getting yourself a tattoo to make it a positive and rewarding experience that won't fill you with regret for the rest of your life!