The ultimate form of expression--nothing says you are devoted to something like having it imprinted on your skin for the rest of your life. When you get a tattoo, there will be no turning back-without expensive tattoo removal procedures, you are stuck with your ink for the rest of your life. It would be wise for you to carefully think it over before you decide that you really want to get a tattoo.
5102550100 pcs Sterile Disposable Tattoo Needle with Tube 3 4 Grip and Tip
Time Remaining: 8d 6h 43m
Buy It Now for only: $31.99
Saniderm Large Clear Cover Tattoo Aftercare Bandage 102x8yd Sterile Roll Sheet
Time Remaining: 27d 2h 45m
Buy It Now for only: $39.99
Complete Tattoo Kit 4 Machine Gun Power Supply 56 Color Ink Set Needles D176GD q
Time Remaining: 11d 14h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $59.95
Pure Green Soap Tattoo Medical Supplies
Time Remaining: 5d 13h 19m
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
30g 600g SUPER NUMB Numbing Cream Numb Tattoo Piercings Waxing Laser Dr
Time Remaining: 25d 8h 33m
Buy It Now for only: $53.99
Solong Tattoo Complete Tattoo Kit 3 machine Gun 54 Color Inks Power Supply TK352
Time Remaining: 28d 13h 28m
Buy It Now for only: $45.95
Medium Plastic Ink Cups Tattoo Supplies 13
Time Remaining: 11d 23h 28m
Buy It Now for only: $32.99
Vasocaine Tattoo Numbing Spray 4 oz Anesthetic With Tattoo Aftercare
Time Remaining: 1d 4h 30m
Buy It Now for only: $34.99
If you are thinking of getting yourself a tattoo then the following tips will help ensure that you won't be doing something that you could regret later:
1. Take Some Time and Think About It - Remember that you will be carrying your tattoo for the rest of your life, so taking a bit of time to think about what kind of tattoo to get is a good thing to do. When people get tattoos, they usually do it to commemorate an important person or event in their lives, so think about something or someone who you will always want to remember and base your tattoo on that or face expensive and painful laser tattoo removal.
2. Research - Find a reputable tattoo parlor, a place that has all the necessary health permits proving that they use clean tools and equipment. If you are not familiar about the tattoo industry, you may want to pick up a couple of tattoo magazines or maybe even go to a tattoo convention and check out a couple of booths.
3. Consult with the Artist Regarding the Tattoo Design - You might already have a design in mind, but if you really want your tattoo to come out looking great, you would be wise to heed the advice of your tattoo artist. Some designs may look great on a flat piece of paper, but when transferred onto the skin the design gets warped and won't look as good as you first though it would. Tattoo artists take pride on their work and they would never want to create something that they think will look ugly, so a reputable tattoo artist will be honest with you and let you know his or her honest opinion-trust the experience of the artist.
4. Decide On A Body Location - Finding the right place on your body is almost as important as deciding on a design. If you do not want everyone to know you got a tattoo then you should place it where your clothes will normally cover it up, like on your upper arm or maybe your shoulder blades.
5. Prepare Yourself Mentally - Getting tattooed will hurt, especially when you are getting it done on a part of your body that has a lot of pain receptors, like at the side of your torso just above the kidneys. You might find it helpful to psych yourself up and mentally prepare yourself for the pain to come.
Here's a tip: think about the absolute worst kind of pain you can possibly experience so that when the tattooing session actually starts, the pain will seem like a relief as compared to what you imagined. Know yourself-some people have higher tolerance to pain than others-it helps if you are honest and realistic with yourself so that while acknowledging that it WILL hurt, you will not psych yourself out of the experience.
Just like diamonds, tattoos are forever, so wouldn't you want to be stuck with something that you know you're going to regret after a couple of years?
Keep these 5 tattoo tips in mind these when you are planning on getting yourself a tattoo to make it a positive and rewarding experience that won't fill you with regret for the rest of your life!